Thursday, April 9, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my 'other' blog. This blog will be for all my 'writing' things--articles from the California Writers Club newsletter, articles other writers might be interested in, and most probably a speckling of my frustrations in the writing world.

I'm hoping that this blog might be inspirational to others who are facing the monumental task of climbing over the piles of rejection letters and continuing their search to find the perfect agent.

And lastly, there will probably still be stories about my grand children and our dog, Jake, our latest child.

So, sit back enjoy, read, browse, and maybe feel a little inspiration or at the least, camaraderie!
~cindy

1 comment:

  1. I just found this blog and love it. I've been too busy to post something new on mine recently but this kind of blog is what I intend mine to be too. Hurry, now if I can figure out how to be a follower....

    ReplyDelete