Monday, June 15, 2009

She said what? Oh, no!

I'm taking an online dialogue class through Yosemite Romance Writers. Four weeks for $25. Can't beat it. Learning about beats and tags and all sorts of things! Very fun. Their classes through the end of 2009 are posted on their website at http://www.yosemiteromancewriters.com/

And, for those of you who might not have anything to do on Monday evenings in July I'm facilitating a yoga and writing class at the Danville Yoga Center, right in downtown Danville. (www.danvilleyogacenter.com)

The Center is awesome. When you walk down the meandering path, it's like you've walked into a slow-motion world. Lush greenery, sprawling old trees, chirping birds, and squirrels scampering by, compel you to sit and stay awhile, maybe relax on the bench at the front door, read a bit, journal, or just enjoy the view from the cozy porch.

The yoga classes are wonderful, too. They have beginning, levels 1,2,3, and meditation classes as well. Yoga is sooo good for the body, mind, and spirit.

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to take your class at the yoga studio, I think it's just what I need. Love your prompts and blog, glad I came back finally!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cindy,

    I'm taking the same online class! I'm a member of YRW. But I'm also in another writing class that takes every second of writing time so I don't participate in YRW's class except to read and copy the lectures and read some of the posts. I was surprised to see your name and smiled.

    The yoga and meditations classes sound great but too far for me.

    Keep writing,

    Julaina

    ReplyDelete